The trial of George Zimmerman is complete. The verdict of NOT GUILTY has been returned and the BGI or Black Grievance Industry is angry because they are not going to be collecting any of that moolah that they were expecting. Is it any wonder that they worked to get the riots happening around the USA. My point here is that I think that we need to take on the people with their stupid signs and their even more stupid comments such as the one made by the Marxist, Michael Moore.
No Mr. Moore, George Zimmerman was not doing any gun toting. Did you pay attention to the evidence given in the trial? For the record, the gun carried by George Zimmerman is very light. When he went shopping, and when he was attacked, he had in fact forgotten he had his gun on him. This is the man that took a beating (sorry Rachael we call it a beating), for at least 40 seconds before that gun was fired. Why is it that you cannot consider the possibility that someone who has become disoriented by being punched on the nose does not have the right to defend himself?
Now for the black woman who is carrying probably the most stupid of all signs when she claims that Truth supersedes the Law. Wrong comment lady. The truth came out in the trial. Have you no curiosity about the truth where the teenage thug Trayvon Martin is concerned? Have you seen his school records? Have you seen what was in his cell phone records? Let me tell you something lady, Trayvon Martin had a penchant for fighting. The text messages in his cellphone tell the real story and they were not admitted into trial. What mattered the most is that Trayvon Martin was beating up George Zimmerman, and more than likely made a death threat prior to him being shot in the chest. The blood curdling call for help tells its own story.
To all of these extremely stupid black and white people (most of them are Marxists), you seem to double down on stupid when it comes to this case that should never have received national attention in the first place. If you want to play the what if game, then let’s start with questions about Trayvon’s parents and their bad parenting:
1. What if Traydemum had been a better mother? What if she had not thrown him out of her house?
2. What if Traydemark had not been suspended from school? Now I can answer that one because if he had not been suspended then he would not have been in Sandford in the first place.
3. What if that Slim Jim found in the vicinity of the incident had the fingerprints of Trayvon Martin on it, would that change your mind?
Here are some more questions for you to think about:
1. Why did Trayvon Martin not return to Brandy’s place? What did he do during that 4 minutes? He did not need that length of time to reach Brandy’s place from the point where he began to run from Zimmerman’s car. What was he doing? Answer that one if you dare.
2. For good measure why did Tracy Martin leave his son alone when he had been on school suspension?