Update: This just in via MyPetJawa regarding autopsy results as performed by Michael Baden. Brown was hit by 6 bullets, the last being a bullet to his head. The other bullet wounds were to his arm. The finding is consistent with the comments by Darren Wilson and are inconsistent with the statement of Dorian Johnson. (no surprise with this result).
The death of Michael Brown has become another soap opera. Why am I not surprised. It is the cast of characters that is in fact “interesting”. Why has there been such a strong reaction to the death of Michael Brown, yet there is no reaction when more than 40 people in Chicago die each weekend? There are no riots in Chicago when yet another black teenagers dies as the result of some kind of violence.
This case has a lot of similarity with the death of Trayvon Martin and the treatment dished out to the Hispanic George Zimmerman. The only difference that I can see is that Darren Wilson, the LEO who shot Michael Brown is not part-Hispanic. Everything else is pretty much the same with some slight variances.
1. Minutes before Michael Brown was shot, he had robbed a store in what is called strong armed robbery. Brown was a hulking teenager who was more than 6ft 4in and weighed in close to 300lbs. He menaced the store keeper; when Trayvon Martin was shot he had been caught in the act of loitering with the possibility of intending to break and enter some properties situated in a gated community. The difference is that George Zimmerman was not a LEO.
2. Both teenagers knew how to use their fists to harm others. Trayvon Martin knocked George Zimmerman to the ground and then pounded his head into the concrete. Michael Brown had struggled with Darren Wilson and had punched him in the face during that struggle. Both teenagers had attempted to reach for the gun possessed by the other person.
3. There are other similarities and differences in these cases, one being that Darren Wilson, being the LEO had a right to pursue what had become a suspect in a strong armed robbery, he had told Brown to stop but Brown began to rush at him. In the other case, the teenager had decided to lie in wait for his victim before punching his victim to the ground when a further struggle ensued. Zimmerman was not pursuing Trayvon Martin as claimed by the BGI.
4. Now we come to more of the similarities, including the cast of characters who have turned up to the scene of the death of Michael Brown. This cast of characters is a real circus:
The Department of Justice Community Race Unit or some such name.
It really is the comedy hour when this cast of characters turn up on the scene. Another group did not waste time in reaching Ferguson and I am talking about the Black Panthers. There they are shouting death to Darren Wilson, and demanding that he be handed over to be killed, just like they did when they discovered the name of George Zimmerman.
This brings me to mention some other nasty similarities:
3. Tossing Molotov cocktails
4. Shots being fired at the police
The anarchists are out in force in Ferguson. The store owner feels so intimidated that he had a press release stating that he did not call the police and that he did not willingly give the police the CCTV footage that placed Michael Brown at the scene of the strong-arm robbery.
None of these things are very surprising. Sharpton and Jackson are like bad pennies that keep turning up, and they keep on churning out their turds from their mouths. I am not sure why the Brown family saw fit to engage Benjamin Crump since I would doubt that Crump has a licence to practice law in any State other than Florida.
The riots are exactly what the White House wants. Is it possible that the DoJ, and Eric Holder in particular is stirring up the emotions in order to create a scene prior to elections to be held in November? If that is the case, then this is totally disgraceful. Interference from the White House is not warranted.
One other development is very disturbing and that is a black officer of the law who sees fit to associate with the Black Panthers and to also use gang signs. It is not a good look. That officer needs to be stood down and lose his job over the way that he has allowed the looters to damage property as well as to take property that does not belong to the looters. The store owners in the area are the big losers and the police have done nothing to protect those store owners.